Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Home

This will be a VERY slow process but I will try and show you updates pictures of our new house and the work we have done. I have a lot of decorating, painting, and shopping to do before our house is perfect but I think it may take YEARS. Yikes... what a big job. Thankfully I have a husband who is great at painting and yard work. Thanks to his hard work we have gotten alot done in the month and half we have lived here.
Our jungle of a backyard (before)
(before)

After!!!!
It is SO nice. Lots of cement for Jeremiah to ride a bike around and lots of grass to play ball on.


Formal living room and dining room before
 After
We are keeping our eye out for the perfect dining room table and maybe a few sitting chairs.

1 comment: