Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ruffled Pillow

Here are my creations so far this week. I am sewing with a friend on Thursday so there will be more to come!
1) J shirt for Jeremiah!
2) Ruffled Pillow

When I came across this tutorial, (click here to view) I immediatly fell in love. I think this was even before I owned a sewing machine! I was super excited to try it and had the perfect place in mind to put the pillow. Total cost was only $13 and I love every penny of it! I also bought a deep red fabric to make a few for my couch.

Ok... I just can't blog without a picture of my little bug-a-boo. Here is what I caught him doing this morning. I secretly think Jon is teaching him climbing techniques when I'm not around. HA

1 comment:

  1. love them both and J is getting soo big! I did a 'C' shirt yesterday and it was hard... yours came out much better!

    ReplyDelete