Monday, March 28, 2011

Curtains and Walking

I've been making a lot of things lately with my sewing machine. Some things for Jeremiah's birthday (pictures will come later) and these curtains! Jon got me a sewing table so I am able to keep my machine out which make it easier to sit down and make something! I got this beautiful home fabric for $2 a yard! So total cost was only $12!! Although the rod was about triple that! Yikes!


 My little peanut is startimg to walk!!! He took his first steps yesterday and has been trying really hard ever since!

2 comments:

  1. Andrea, you did such a great job! You can come down and do mine now :)
    and way to go Jeremiah!! I can't wait to see a video of you walking around, but wish I were there to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the curtains! And three cheers for Jeremiah!!!

    ReplyDelete