Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jeremiah is ONE!

We had so much fun celebrating our little man. On Saturday we had a party at our house for family and friends. The weather ended up being perfect. It started out a little cloudy and windy but the sun decided to shine. I was thankful it didn't get any hotter or colder or we would have had to party inside. It was so much fun handmaking things for the party (bib, cupcake tower, 1 shirt). Here was our John Deere fun!



 (favors- each kid got to take home a ball- I think they all loved it!)






On his actual birthday (Tuesday, April 5 2011) we made pancakes and strawberries for breakfast, took a walk to the park, opened more presents, and got frozen yogurt after dinner. It was his first time trying any kind of ice cream. At first he did not like how cold it was but once he got over that he loved the taste. We also put a candle in it since on his party it was a little too windy for the candle. When I told him to blow out the candle he started blowing kisses. Such a sweet boy!




I feel so blessed to be Jeremiah's mom. He is such a sweet, funny, curious, talkative, loving, adorable little boy. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching him grow this past year and can not wait to see what the next year holds. Love you Jeremiah!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures and am so glad he had a happy birthday! It feels like just a couple months ago that I was holding him in the hospital!

    ReplyDelete